The goal of our free job board is to help eradicate unemployment — one high paying job at a time.
Finding a job is a job. We acknowledge that finding employment takes a lot of work and we at the JobsOmatic have taken it upon ourselves to help make the initial steps easier for you. Our free job board is quick and easy to use by allowing you to search based on your location and/or the type of job you seek. Registration is not required. By providing access to diverse, high paying full-time jobs in your local area as well as a huge selection of part time jobs, JobsOmatic will help you get employed in the high-paying vocational career of your dreams. This free nationwide job board site is focused on bringing great paying jobs with careers centered around engineering, computer science and technology, nursing, pharmaceuticals, architecture, medical, engineering, computers, networking, marketing, software development, and much more.
20 Job-Related Employment Tips
Here are some tips to assist in your job search:
- Tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job for which you are applying.
- Network with people in your industry and let them know you are looking for a job.
- Use online job search engines and websites to find job openings that match your skills and experience. The JobsOmatic job board employment network is an awesome place to start.
- Reach out to recruiters, executive head-hunters and hiring managers.
- Prepare for interviews by researching the company and practice answering common interview questions.
- Follow up with the employer after the interview to politely express your continued interest in the available job.
- Even if they aren’t exactly what you originally had in mind, try to be flexible and open to different types of job opportunities.
- Be willing to take on internships or volunteer work to gain experience in your desired field. It will help you get your proverbial foot in the door and may lead to permanent paying employment.
- Create a portfolio or website to showcase your work, talent and skills.
- Use social media to connect with other professionals in your industry and stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and trends.
- Be proactive and persistent in your job search – don’t be shy or afraid to reach out to hiring companies directly.
- Consider consulting or freelance work as a way to gain experience and build a professional employment network.
- Know when to hold ’em and know when to fold ’em. Consider negotiating the salary and/or benefits when you receive a job offer since some employers may not start with their highest and best hiring offer.
- Develop a strong personal brand and make sure that your online presence reflects the image you want to convey to potential employers.
- Take advantage of free employment resources such as job search workshops, resume building classes, career counseling and the free employment network and numerous free job boards resources offered on JobsOmatic.
- Be willing to learn new career skills and take on additional responsibilities to make yourself more marketable.
- Keep a positive employment attitude and be ready to adapt to changes in the job market.
- Prepare a list of references to have available to present at all times, but always make sure to ask for permission before listing someone as a reference.
- Keep your resume updated with any continuing education classes in which you may have participated.
- Don’t feel discouraged if ever an employer does not immediately recognize your talents. Consider it to be their loss. Keep searching, don’t give up and stay motivated!
SOC Employment Codes
If you would like more information please contact us.